Email Marketing done correctly
Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools that exists. However needs to be done correctly. People view their In boxes as their private space and therefore, carefully scrutinize those who they invite into this space. This increased scrutiny means they form strong opinions about your brand based on the value they place on your email.
When thinking about doing an email drop, the first thing that comes to mind is to send it indiscriminately to all addresses. This is not correct since you have not yet given permission to do so by the addressee. The percentage of deletion when email is sent this way is 72% while is sent by consent is 4%.
How to use email marketing:
1) Proactive out bound email campaigns
2) Newsletter to current base - retention
- Direct mail costs 200% more than Email Marketing
- Helps you to stay in regular contact with your customers
- Unmatched customer targeting